A plan to improve and expand social services in Nevada’s rural areas was presented Friday to lawmakers by The Division of Child and Family Services.
Nevada Division of Child & Family Services budget beefs up rural services
Learn more about: Legislature: Budget
Trending in: Ticker
- Kevin Mcintire of Dayton dies after Saturday motorcycle accident near Virginia City
- Nevada Legislature: Bill to cut PERS clears Nevada Senate
- Carson City fire department battles house fire, saves boy
- Affordable Care Act 2.0: 'Figure it out as we go'
- Douglas County Sheriff's Department looking for attempted Walmart theft suspect