A plan to improve and expand social services in Nevada’s rural areas was presented Friday to lawmakers by The Division of Child and Family Services.
Nevada Division of Child & Family Services budget beefs up rural services
Trending in: Ticker
- Nevada Legislature: Public employees protest bill to change PERS
- Nevada Legislature: Wheeler, Knecht roll out budget plan with no tax hikes
- Michael Hohl Subaru 'shares the love' with Boys & Girls Clubs of Western Nevada
- Carson City Sheriff's Log: Man arrested on suspicion of sexual assault with a minor
- Restoring historic Stewart Indian School a priority for lawmakers