A plan to improve and expand social services in Nevada’s rural areas was presented Friday to lawmakers by The Division of Child and Family Services.
Nevada Division of Child & Family Services budget beefs up rural services
Trending in: Ticker
- Nevada Legislature: Bill would put animals up for adoption after use in research
- Senate plans vote on Sandoval tax plan by end of March
- Union Pacific begins to assess damage caused by derailment north of Fallon
- Rock Jocks in Carson City
- Nevada Legislature: Fight over public collective bargaining heats up