Legislation to set a higher hurdle for county general obligation bonding authority, which would affect Carson City, will be analyzed by the Board of Supervisors.
March 22, 2013 | Back to: Ticker
Board of Supervisors set to analyze legislative proposals affecting Carson City
- Wellness premium benefit for Nevada state workers ends in July
- Nevada Legislature: No action on PERS bill to alter pension fund, tackle liability
- Significant progress for Carson City's Capitol Mall hoped for by 2017
- Truckee River's level drops after flow from reservoir halted
- NHP said alleged Fallon murderer died of self-inflicted wound