Legislation to set a higher hurdle for county general obligation bonding authority, which would affect Carson City, will be analyzed by the Board of Supervisors.
Board of Supervisors set to analyze legislative proposals affecting Carson City
Trending in: Ticker
- Wastewater, golf on city’s platter
- Extreme drought has Vegas water official talking disaster
- Teaching veteran is now principal at Bordewich-Bray
- Sweeney competes for Miss America tonight
- Federal judge rejects petition by Darren Mack