Sen. Michael Roberson, himself a lawyer, told the Senate Judiciary Committee on Friday that flaws in Nevada’s construction-defects law are encouraging lawsuits that only benefit
Roberson: Flaws in construction-defects law only help lawyers
Trending in: Ticker
- PEBP plan eliminates wellness, spends excess reserves
- Tesla, film tax credits leave hole in budget, Nevada Economic Forum projects
- Nevada Legislature: Panel recommends elimination of state worker longevity pay
- Nevada Legislature Week 14: Daylight Saving time all year round?
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on DUI-third offense