The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• A 22-year-old Carson City woman turned herself in at 12:05 p.m. at the Carson City Sheriff’s Department, 911 E. Musser St., on a warrant for failure to appear and another for conspiracy to commit. She was placed on a no-bail hold.
• Melissa Sedillo, age unknown, was arrested at 3 p.m. in the 200 block of East Long Street on suspicion of felony embezzlement. Sedillo allegedly stole money from the department store where she worked. Bail was set at $10,000.
• A 53-year-old Carson City man was arrested 4:41 p.m. in the 700 block of Roop Street on suspicion of petty larceny. He reportedly took toys, food and bicycle parts from a store. Bail was set at $352.
• A 31-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 4:10 a.m. at Fairview and Truckee drives on suspicion of speeding and driving under the influence. Bail was set at $1,244.
• Patricia Louise Barkley, 42, was arrested at 12:11 a.m. on East Nye Lane on suspicion of trafficking drugs, possession of a controlled substance and possession of a stun device, all felonies. Her bail was set at $47,500.
• A 34-year-old solar installer was arrested at 3:43 p.m. at Carson and Winnie streets on suspicion of driving with a revoked license for driving under the influence, failure to obey a traffic-control device and no proof of insurance. Bail was set at $1,956.
• A 28-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 10:14 p.m. at East Roventini Way and Center Drive on suspicion of first-offense driving under the influence. Bail was set at $1,137.
• A 19-year-old woman was arrested at 7 p.m. in the 3000 block of Market Street on suspicion of petty larceny. Bail was set at $352.
• Joseph Ivan Ghosoph, a 48-year-old transient, was arrested at 10 p.m. at the Carson City Sheriff’s Department, 897 E. Musser St., on six outstanding warrants. Ghosoph had three felony warrants for issuing checks with non-sufficient funds, obtaining money under false pretenses and first-offense burglary. The misdemeanor warrants were for driving under the influence, parking a vehicle on the highway and making a false statement.