An ordinance boosting fees for animal services while tightening codes governing owners of dogs, cats and other animals won preliminary approval Thursday in Carson City.
Increase in animal-services fees clears its first hurdle
Trending in: Ticker
- Vietnam Veterans 'proud' to be honored at Carson City's Mills Park
- Nevada Legislature: Public employees protest bill to change PERS
- Nevada Legislature: Wheeler, Knecht roll out budget plan with no tax hikes
- Local sports roundup: CHS golf third in league event
- Carson City juvenile crash victim still critical