There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
No update on motorcyclist who collided with car on Tuesday
Trending in: Ticker
- Downtown Carson City October paving schedule changed
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon
- Primary election guide: Carson City mayor
- Western Nevada College graduates largest class in its history
- Candidates for Carson City mayor discuss their vision for city