There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
No update on motorcyclist who collided with car on Tuesday
Trending in: Ticker
- Fundraiser for son of slain Carson woman set for Monday
- Disc golfing sites considered for Carson City
- After dog controversy, Carson City Animal Services’ manager is out
- Nevada’s special education funding falling way short
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: