There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
No update on motorcyclist who collided with car on Tuesday
Trending in: Ticker
- Reno mayor candidate dies, will stay on ballot
- Fundraisers for Greenhouse Project set
- Avionics firm to set up shop at Carson’s airport
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log:
- Winter in Tahoe: Wildlife have several survival strategies to endure