There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
No update on motorcyclist who collided with car on Tuesday
Trending in: Ticker
- Four in custody in connection to unidentified body found in Carson River
- Prison inmate at High Desert dies
- State health exchange faring better than others
- Carson City woman arrested on felony child-abuse count
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on 2 felony drug counts