There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
No update on motorcyclist who collided with car on Tuesday
Trending in: Ticker
- Northern Nevada Correctional Center inmates helping grow sagebrush to restore grouse habitat
- Project on Carson City's Little Lane put on hold
- Carson City GOP officials vote O'Neill out
- Carson City School District honors its 2015/2016 Educator and Classified Employees of the Year
- Proposed Carson City development to be scaled back