There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
No update on motorcyclist who collided with car on Tuesday
Trending in: Ticker
- Peterson brothers continue fire fighting heritage in Carson City
- Carson City law enforcement arrest four in drug investigation
- Carson City firefighters use tools of the trade in training
- Superintendents: Let districts have flexibility with mandatory testing
- Committee hearing Friday for Nevada domestic well users