Carson City Sheriff Ken Furlong has no problem with cancer patients and others being prescribed medical marijuana as part of their treatment, he said Tuesday.
- Suspected drug house in Carson City raided; six arrests
- Carson City Adele's seeks sponsors for Celebrity Chef & Harvest Dinner to help Greenhouse Project
- VIDEO: Bear trapped at the Northern Nevada Correctional Center is released
- Retired colonel followed unlikely military path
- Lyon County plan would create open space/park along Walker River