Carson City Sheriff Ken Furlong has no problem with cancer patients and others being prescribed medical marijuana as part of their treatment, he said Tuesday.
Furlong: No issue with new pot law
Trending in: Ticker
- Nevada state workers have wellness premium benefit canceled
- Lake Tahoe's Sand Harbor boat ramp will not open for 2015 season
- Nevada Legislature: No action on PERS bill to alter pension fund, tackle liability
- Carson City celebrates Dispatcher Week
- Carson City Capitol Mall project reaches city planners