Carson City Sheriff Ken Furlong has no problem with cancer patients and others being prescribed medical marijuana as part of their treatment, he said Tuesday.
Furlong: No issue with new pot law
Trending in: Ticker
- Carson City man arrested with 50 marijuana plants
- Washington fire in Markleeville 77 percent contained
- Carson City man arrested in Hawaii admits possession, promotion of child porn
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Montana woman arrested on suspicion of grand larceny
- Carson City water situation looks good — for now