Training begins Monday for the 180 people who have signed up to become “navigators” who will help people through the process of getting health care.
Training for health exchange positions starts Monday
Trending in: Ticker
- Nevada Legislature: Public employees protest bill to change PERS
- Nevada Legislature: Wheeler, Knecht roll out budget plan with no tax hikes
- Michael Hohl Subaru 'shares the love' with Boys & Girls Clubs of Western Nevada
- Restoring historic Stewart Indian School a priority for lawmakers
- Carson City Sheriff's Log: Man arrested on suspicion of sexual assault with a minor