Training begins Monday for the 180 people who have signed up to become “navigators” who will help people through the process of getting health care.
Training for health exchange positions starts Monday
Trending in: Ticker
- Cell phone or gun? Officers make split second decisions on whether to shoot suspects
- Wreck closes southbound Highway 395 at Mica Drive
- Dayton man killed in Mono bicycle crash
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested after going wrong way down Highway 50
- Autism breakthrough: Carson City man develops live animation program to help children with autism