Training begins Monday for the 180 people who have signed up to become “navigators” who will help people through the process of getting health care.
Training for health exchange positions starts Monday
Trending in: Ticker
- Western Nevada College to shut down baseball, softball teams after 2016 season
- Carson City breaks ground on $8.3 million multi-purpose athletic center (MAC) (with video)
- Carson City Library first in nation to offer manufacturing training program
- Mr. Carson High contest is March 6
- Looking forward to Carson City’s new animal shelter