U.S. District Judge Robert Jones has rejected the petition for a writ of habeas corpus for convicted murderer Darren Mack, citing procedural violations by his
Federal judge rejects petition by Darren Mack
Trending in: Ticker
- Carson City Visitors Bureau is partnering with Yonder
- Grant Davis from Carson City to play Ben Bentley in "Something Like Summer"
- Photo gallery: Fourth of July in Carson City
- John Smoltz, Greg Maddux and Dr. James Andrews urge Tommy John education of Little League parents
- Where to watch Lake Tahoe's Fourth of July fireworks shows