Most states are having even more difficulty than Nevada with controlling inmate medical costs, according to a national study by Pew Research Center — MacArthur
Aging-inmate issues not unique to Nev.
Trending in: Ticker
- Man killed in Gardnerville Ranchos standoff
- Multicar pile up closes Highway 50
- High-elevation fires prompting change in Sierra Nevada forest management
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on two counts of lewdness with a child
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested as fugitive from justice