The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 1 a.m.: A 26-year-old Stateline man was arrested on U.S. Highway 50 West, about 2 miles west of U.S. Highway 395, on suspicion of suspended driver’s license and possession of drug paraphernalia. According to the man’s arrest report, a deputy pulled him over because his vehicle matched the description of one involved in a larceny at ampm on North Carson Street. The deputy reportedly saw a glass methamphetamine pipe lying in the panel of the driver’s side door. Bail was set at $1,500.
• 12:21 a.m.: A 43-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 2800 block of Menlo Drive on suspicion of domestic battery, as well as on an ex-felon-failure-to-register warrant. Bail was set at $8,000.
• 10:47 p.m.: A 41-year-old Gardnerville man was arrested at U.S. Highway 50 East and Deer Run Road on suspicion of no valid driver’s license and no proof of insurance, as well as on a failure-to-appear warrant. According to the man’s arrest report, a deputy pulled him over because his license plate was obstructed by his tailgate, which was down. Bail was set at $1,085.
• 9:47 p.m.: A 31-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 3300 block of Retail Drive on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 6:26 p.m.: A 23-year-old Carson City man was arrested on a violation-of-pretrial-supervision warrant. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 7:45 p.m.: David Elden Bennett, 27, was arrested in the 1200 block of Old Clear Creek Road on suspicion of felony violation of probation. According to Bennett’s arrest report, a deputy noticed him standing next to the road, and Bennett jumped down a small ravine in an attempt to hide. The deputy reportedly drew his gun and ordered Bennett to show himself. When the deputy asked what Bennett was doing, he reportedly said he was drunk and on probation and was hiding because he didn’t want to go back to jail. His blood-alcohol level was 0.110. No bail was set.
• 1:42 p.m.: Robert Allgood, 53, of Carson City was arrested in the 3300 block of Harrison Lane on suspicion of felony sex offender failure to register. According to Allgood’s arrest report, the Department of Motor Vehicles advised that Allgood, who was convicted in Oregon, had tried to get a Nevada identification card by offering an altered Social Security card. When deputies arrived at his home, he reportedly threatened to sue them. No bail was set.
• 11:30 a.m.: A 39-year-old Dayton man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a trespassing warrant. Bail was set at $522.
• 1:40 p.m.: A 49-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 2400 block of Lewis Street on a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 8:12 a.m.: A 27-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Stanton and Ladera drives on a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant, as well as no valid driver’s license and lack of child restraints. According to the man’s arrest report, a deputy saw a child playing in the front seat of a car without a seat belt on. Bail was set at $1,150.
• 12:48 p.m.: A 35-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a child-neglect/endangerment warrant. Bail was set at $2,500.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes.
Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.