The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 4:24 a.m.: A 38-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 1400 block of Como Street on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 6:03 a.m.: A 23-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 700 block of Silver Oak Drive on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail was set at $3,000
• 12:27 p.m.: A 29-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail was set at $362.
• 7:12 p.m.: Michael Marvin Cornwell, 45, of Dayton was arrested in the 3300 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of DUI-first offense. According to Cornwell’s arrest report, he had zero blood-alcohol content, but the arresting deputy thought he seemed impaired and that he was under the influence of methamphetamine or a prescription drug. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 4:25 p.m.: Michael Anthony Carmazzi II, 29, a transient, was arrested at North Roop Street and Beverly Drive on suspicion of felony possession of dangerous drugs without a prescription, jaywalking and violation of conditions. According to Carmazzi’s arrest report, a deputy stopped him and noticed what he appeared to be a pocketknife clip on his right pocket. While searching him for weapons, the deputy reportedly found several pills in his front pocket, and Carmazzi told him they were aspirin. The deputy determined that the pills were oxycodone. Bail was set at $5,525.
• 8:04 p.m.: A 32-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 3100 block of Surrey Lane on a failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail was set at $247.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.