Carson City’s Board of Supervisors gave its preliminary blessing Thursday to repealing city government’s ethics ordinance, opting as recommended for complying with a stricter state
Carson sticks with state's ethics code
Trending in: Ticker
- Kevin Mcintire of Dayton dies after Saturday motorcycle accident near Virginia City
- Rider dies during Virginia City Grand Prix
- Carson City burglary ring member pleads guilty to charges
- Affordable Care Act 2.0: 'Figure it out as we go'
- Carson City Sheriff Ken Furlong says Supreme Court ruling has little impact on department