May 3, 2005
• Assembly Government Affairs, Room 3143. Bills to be heard: SB30, SB267, SB408, SB479.
• Assembly Judiciary, Room 3138. Bills to be heard: SB77, SB266.
• Senate Finance-Assembly Ways and Means Joint Subcommittee, Room 3137. Budget closings: Higher Education.
• Senate Finance-Assembly Ways and Means Joint Subcommittee, Room 2134. Budget closings: Public Safety.
• Senate Commerce and Labor, Room 2135. Bills to be heard: AB193, AB236, AB501.
Recommended Stories For You
• Senate Judiciary, Room 2149. Bills to be heard: SCR21, AB215, AB278, AB365, AB468.
• Assembly Floor Session, Assembly Chamber.
• Assembly Health and Human Services, Room 3138. Bills to be heard: SB118, SB193, SB205, SB261.
• Assembly Natural Resources, Agriculture, and Mining, Room 3161. Bills to be heard: SB26, SB263.
• Senate Human Resources and Education, Room 2135. Bills to be heard: AB42, AB43, AB84, AB234, AB369.
• Assembly Commerce and Labor, Room 4100. Bills to be heard: SB134, SB189, SB225, SB226, SB238, SB250.
• Senate Government Affairs, Room 2149. Bills to be heard: AB323, AB334, AB351, AB355, AB426.
• Assembly Education, Room 3142. Bills to be heard: SB368, SB459.
• Senate Finance, Room 2134.
Source: Nevada Legislature Online (www.leg.state.nv.us). All rooms are in the Legislative Building, 401 S. Carson St., unless otherwise specified.