ABOVE: Four-and-a-half year old Luke Rivers of Reno attempts to dunk Miss Nevada 2013 Diana Sweeney, originally of Mound House, at the chili cookoff at Glen Eagles on Saturday. TOP RIGHT: Terri Mellon of Reno takes a sample from Dione Cooley of ‘Reno’s Red Hot Mama’ chili on Saturday at Glen Eagles. BOTTOM RIGHT: Vanita Grau of Blue Star Mom’s Chapter 2 sells tickets on Saturday at the chili cookoff at Glen Eagles in Carson.
- The Popcorn Stand: Leave wild horses alone
- Carson City 11s strike out Truckee for win
- Orphaned Tahoe bear cubs flourish at Reno rescue
- Carson City group working to keep Andersen Ranch undeveloped
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested for defecating in public; another man arrested on felony robbery charges