U.S. Representative Mark Amodei receives F-35 ‘flight’ instructions from Lockheed-Martin representative Joe Parish on Thursday at the Click-Bond Inc. facility in Carson City. Dignitaries and Click-Bond Inc. employees gather on Thursday to hear presentations on the F-35 Lightning II, a new military jet that will serve three branches of the U.S. military.
Rep. Mark Amodei takes F-35 Lightning II 'for a spin'
Trending in: Sports
- Kevin Mcintire of Dayton dies after Saturday motorcycle accident near Virginia City
- Nevada Legislature: Bill to cut PERS clears Nevada Senate
- Carson City fire department battles house fire, saves boy
- Affordable Care Act 2.0: 'Figure it out as we go'
- Douglas County Sheriff's Department looking for attempted Walmart theft suspect