U.S. Representative Mark Amodei receives F-35 ‘flight’ instructions from Lockheed-Martin representative Joe Parish on Thursday at the Click-Bond Inc. facility in Carson City. Dignitaries and Click-Bond Inc. employees gather on Thursday to hear presentations on the F-35 Lightning II, a new military jet that will serve three branches of the U.S. military.
Rep. Mark Amodei takes F-35 Lightning II 'for a spin'
Trending in: Sports
- Finality starting to set in for WNC softball
- Nevada Attorney General argues challenge to vouchers program doesn't violate constitution
- Prep roundup: Big day for Pradere, Schulz
- Vietnam veteran returns to find remains of fellow Marine
- Western Nevada College News & Notes: Second Annual Veterans Suicide Awareness March is May 7 in Carson City