The Douglas County Lands Bill should be introduced in Congress after the Easter break, County Manager Steve Mokrohisky told members of the Carson Valley Chamber
Douglas lands bill could see daylight after Easter break
Trending in: Sports
- Kevin Mcintire of Dayton dies after Saturday motorcycle accident near Virginia City
- Nevada Legislature: Bill to cut PERS clears Nevada Senate
- Carson City fire department battles house fire, saves boy
- Affordable Care Act 2.0: 'Figure it out as we go'
- Douglas County Sheriff's Department looking for attempted Walmart theft suspect