Sen. Dean Heller, R-Nev., told a joint meeting of the Nevada Legislature on Thursday that Congress must bridge the partisan divide and use common sense
Congress must get past partisan politics to serve nation, Heller says
Trending in: Sports
- Advising friend: free speech or obstruction?
- Republican presidential hopeful Marco Rubio hits variety of issues in Carson City
- JoAnne Skelly: Earwigs are creepy, but are they bad?
- Female found dead, male barricaded in Douglas County
- Carson City William St. site attracting United Federal Credit Union