An ordinance boosting fees for animal services while tightening codes governing owners of dogs, cats and other animals won preliminary approval Thursday in Carson City.
Increase in animal-services fees clears its first hurdle
Trending in: Sports
- Nevada Legislature: Cigarette tax increases $1 per pack, state workers earn pay bump
- Get Healthy Carson City: Farmers market strives to make healthy food available to all
- Carson City man arrested in Hawaii admits possession, promotion of child porn
- 12th Annual Extreme Motor Officer Training Challenge Results
- Carson City Sausage Factory acquired by Sierra Meat and Seafood