An ordinance boosting fees for animal services while tightening codes governing owners of dogs, cats and other animals won preliminary approval Thursday in Carson City.
Increase in animal-services fees clears its first hurdle
Trending in: Sports
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office seeking Bruce Hutter
- State pulls teens from Rite of Passage-Silver State Academy after riot
- Carson City’s Empire Ranch files for bankruptcy, course doing better
- Nevada Legislature: PERS ‘hybrid’ plan supported, criticized
- Gov. Brian Sandoval signs school bond rollover measure