NEW YORK — The Cleveland Cavaliers selected UNLV freshman Anthony Bennett with the No. 1 pick Thursday night, a surprising start to the NBA draft.
Cavs take UNLV’s Bennett with No. 1 pick in NBA draft
Trending in: Sports
- Groups rally against push to control federal land
- Nevada Legislature: GOP rift continues over bond rollover, prevailing wage bill
- Half marathon in Carson City Saturday kicks off trail series
- Western Nevada News & Notes: Carson City’s WNC’s ‘Career Connect’ helps students with disabilities
- Business Roundtable says trade spurs Nevada jobs