There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
No update on motorcyclist who collided with car on Tuesday
Trending in: Sports
- Conservative groups launch efforts to repeal new tax plan
- Six Douglas deputies identified in Monument Peak shooting
- Chet Burton: WNC working to meet the needs for Nevada's future
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on two counts of child endangerment
- Carson City board deals with Streetscape, city officials' pay