Boyle ties for seventh
September 22, 2004
SEASIDE, Calif. – With a final round total 7-under par 209, Charlie Gibson of Windson Golf Club won the 2004 Senior Northern California Open Championship on Wednesday at Bayonet & Blackhorse Golf Club.
Donald Boyle of the Golf Club at Fernley finished eighth after firing a 76 on Wednesday. He finished with a 7-over-par 223 (73-74-76).
Bob Olds of Brentwood, Calif., who finished with a final round total of 216, earned the title of 2004 Senior Northern California Open Amateur Champion. This event was presented by Cleveland Golf.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- New tattoo parlor holding opening party Saturday
- 15 set to graduate from Carson City Regional Fire Academy
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office