Browning, Green place sixth in tourney
April 16, 2003
Mike Browning and Rick Green of Eagle Valley Golf Club placed sixth at the Taylor Made Maxfli California State Championships held on Tuesday at Rancho Murieta Country Club in Colusa, Ca.
The event paired a club pro with a club champion in a two-man better-ball scratch format.
Browning, the club pro at Eagle Valley, teamed with Green. The combined to shoot a 5-under-par 666 on Rancho Murieta’s North Course and a 1-under 71 on the South Course for a two-round total of 137. Ric Burgess and Brady Myers of Colusa won the event with a 132.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- A’s hire Carson City Matt Williams as 3rd base coach
- Joe Santoro: Crazy talk already OK with this Nevada Wolf Pack team
- Greenwave wins Maverick SYFL championship
- Youth rodeo results from Elko and Spanish Springs
- Former Dayton High star Madison Foley’s college career ends as Boise State drops Nevada Wolf Pack in volleyball
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- New tattoo parlor holding opening party Saturday
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake