Champion Speedway resumes tonight
June 10, 2005
The Legends, Late Model Sportsmen and Hornets divisions will headline the racing program tonight at Champion Speedway.
The Grandstand gates open at 5 p.m., qualifying starts at 6 and racing at 7.
In addition to the three regular classes, there’s a possibility the new Bomber/Hobby Stock division will make its debut tonight, according to track general manager Les Kynett.
Next Saturday will signal the kickoff of Champion’s Summer Super Series events. Next Saturday, the WESTCAR Late Model Series will return for the second of four Desert Rose 100-lap races at Champion.
On June 25, the Western Modified Shootout twin 50s will be held at Champion, followed by the Firecracker 100 California Sprint Cars feature race on July 2.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- A’s hire Carson City Matt Williams as 3rd base coach
- Former Dayton High star Madison Foley’s college career ends as Boise State drops Nevada Wolf Pack in volleyball
- Nevada Wolf Pack Notebook: Stay in the Bay pays off
- Darrell Moody: Bruins are doing the right thing
- Penny shines for SDSU in win over Nevada Wolf Pack