Champions once again
November 2, 2008
LAS VEGAS — Overcoming a 38-point deficit heading into the final race of the Supermodified Racing Association at The Bullring at Las Vegas Motor speedway, Troy Regier and S&S Motorsports claimed their fourth championship by just 6 points and a main-event win Saturday.
Complete results and more photos will be in Monday’s Nevada Appeal.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- A’s hire Carson City Matt Williams as 3rd base coach
- Former Dayton High star Madison Foley’s college career ends as Boise State drops Nevada Wolf Pack in volleyball
- Nevada Wolf Pack Notebook: Stay in the Bay pays off
- Darrell Moody: Bruins are doing the right thing
- Penny shines for SDSU in win over Nevada Wolf Pack