ABOVE: Four-and-a-half year old Luke Rivers of Reno attempts to dunk Miss Nevada 2013 Diana Sweeney, originally of Mound House, at the chili cookoff at Glen Eagles on Saturday. TOP RIGHT: Terri Mellon of Reno takes a sample from Dione Cooley of ‘Reno’s Red Hot Mama’ chili on Saturday at Glen Eagles. BOTTOM RIGHT: Vanita Grau of Blue Star Mom’s Chapter 2 sells tickets on Saturday at the chili cookoff at Glen Eagles in Carson.
chili for honor
Trending in: College
- Northern Nevada Correctional Center inmates helping grow sagebrush to restore grouse habitat
- Project on Carson City's Little Lane put on hold
- Carson City School District honors its 2015/2016 Educator and Classified Employees of the Year
- Carson City Deputies honored for DUI, underage drinking enforcement
- Carson City GOP officials vote O'Neill out