U.S. Representative Mark Amodei receives F-35 ‘flight’ instructions from Lockheed-Martin representative Joe Parish on Thursday at the Click-Bond Inc. facility in Carson City. Dignitaries and Click-Bond Inc. employees gather on Thursday to hear presentations on the F-35 Lightning II, a new military jet that will serve three branches of the U.S. military.
Rep. Mark Amodei takes F-35 Lightning II 'for a spin'
Trending in: College
- Carson City man arrested with 50 marijuana plants
- New York Yankees, Milwaukee Brewers sign former Western Nevada College players
- Fourth of July events for Northern Nevada
- Flood advisory issued for Carson City, Mound House and Dayton
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Montana woman arrested on suspicion of grand larceny