U.S. Representative Mark Amodei receives F-35 ‘flight’ instructions from Lockheed-Martin representative Joe Parish on Thursday at the Click-Bond Inc. facility in Carson City. Dignitaries and Click-Bond Inc. employees gather on Thursday to hear presentations on the F-35 Lightning II, a new military jet that will serve three branches of the U.S. military.
Rep. Mark Amodei takes F-35 Lightning II ‘for a spin’
Trending in: College
- Groups rally against push to control federal land
- Western Nevada News & Notes: Carson City’s WNC’s ‘Career Connect’ helps students with disabilities
- Nevada Legislature: GOP rift continues over bond rollover, prevailing wage bill
- Business Roundtable says trade spurs Nevada jobs
- Nevada Legislature: Assemblyman John Moore files complaint against Assembly Majority Leader