U.S. Representative Mark Amodei receives F-35 ‘flight’ instructions from Lockheed-Martin representative Joe Parish on Thursday at the Click-Bond Inc. facility in Carson City. Dignitaries and Click-Bond Inc. employees gather on Thursday to hear presentations on the F-35 Lightning II, a new military jet that will serve three branches of the U.S. military.
Rep. Mark Amodei takes F-35 Lightning II 'for a spin'
Trending in: College
- Nevada Legislature: Public employees protest bill to change PERS
- Nevada Legislature: Wheeler, Knecht roll out budget plan with no tax hikes
- Carson City Sheriff's Log: Man arrested on suspicion of sexual assault with a minor
- Michael Hohl Subaru 'shares the love' with Boys & Girls Clubs of Western Nevada
- Restoring historic Stewart Indian School a priority for lawmakers