Projections suggest 112 jobs are coming to Carson City, said Maurice Washington, former state senator and current deputy director at the Northern Nevada Development Authority.
More than 100 jobs coming to Carson City, official says
Trending in: College
- Empire Ranch bankruptcy case in Carson City still ongoing
- Suspected drug house in Carson City raided; six arrests
- Two killed in single-engine plane crash in South Lake Tahoe (updated)
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure
- Nevada State Archives set to celebrate 50 years