TRUCKEE — A 46-year-old pedestrian who was struck by a possibly drunk bicyclist at Donner Lake on the Fourth of July has died of his
Man dies after being hit by bicyclist at Donner Lake
Trending in: College
- PEBP plan eliminates wellness, spends excess reserves
- Tesla, film tax credits leave hole in budget, Nevada Economic Forum projects
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on DUI-third offense
- Nevada Legislature Week 14: Daylight Saving time all year round?
- Carson's Favero gunning for fast times, title