The U.S. Senate subcommittee on consumer protection has scheduled a Wednesday hearing on what Nevada Republican Dean Heller described as the “patchwork of state laws
Online gambling hearing Wednesday in D.C.
Trending in: College
- Western Nevada College News & Notes | Latino Cohort promotes higher education
- Saylo reflects on law enforcement career
- Carson City family receives restored car from Western Nevada College
- Senator Square | Carson High School students embrace holiday season
- Sen. James Settelmeyer backs bill to allow bars to permit dogs