The U.S. Senate subcommittee on consumer protection has scheduled a Wednesday hearing on what Nevada Republican Dean Heller described as the “patchwork of state laws
Online gambling hearing Wednesday in D.C.
Trending in: College
- Groups rally against push to control federal land
- Western Nevada News & Notes: Carson City’s WNC’s ‘Career Connect’ helps students with disabilities
- Nevada Legislature: GOP rift continues over bond rollover, prevailing wage bill
- Business Roundtable says trade spurs Nevada jobs
- Nevada Legislature: Assemblyman John Moore files complaint against Assembly Majority Leader