There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
- Our Opinion: Name freeway after Deputy Carl Howell
- Carson City teen remembered for his heart of gold
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance
- Citibank building in Carson City receives permit for makeover
- Ash to Kings Trail opens in Carson City Saturday