There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
No update on motorcyclist who collided with car on Tuesday
Trending in: College
- Carson City man, 48, dies in hunting accident in Elko County
- Nevada 'kind of' inventing medical marijuana wheel, official says
- Silver Springs resident Nancy Bea Hefley to retire as Los Angeles Dodgers organist after season
- Free medical services offered to Carson City residents
- Dayton High grad details Oregon campus shooting