There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
No update on motorcyclist who collided with car on Tuesday
Trending in: College
- Cell phone or gun? Officers make split second decisions on whether to shoot suspects
- Wreck closes southbound Highway 395 at Mica Drive
- Dayton man killed in Mono bicycle crash
- Autism breakthrough: Carson City man develops live animation program to help children with autism
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested after going wrong way down Highway 50