Nevada at UNLV set for Nov. 29
February 21, 2014
RENO (AP) — Nevada and UNLV will cap their regular Mountain West Conference football season rivalry style on Nov. 29 — battling in Las Vegas for the Fremont Cannon on the Saturday after Thanksgiving Day.
The Wolf Pack host Washington State on Sept. 6 and travel to Arizona Sept. 13 in matchups that include five teams that played in bowls last year. The schedule released by the league on Thursday has them playing four of their first six games at home, opening with Southern Utah on Aug. 30.
The Rebels, coming off their first post-season bowl appearance in 13 years, open at Arizona on Aug. 30. They host Northern Colorado Sept. 6 and Northern Illinois Sept. 13.
Both teams play at BYU — Nevada on Oct. 18 and UNLV on Nov. 15.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: College
- Carson High School senior makes supporting classmates and kids a priority
- Dennis Hof says Bunny Ranch looking into sex-bots
- Homeland Security funding formula doesn’t recognize Vegas’s real population
- SlotWorld Casino in Carson City closing Sunday for remodel
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to hear Lompa Ranch project developer agreement