Nevada at UNLV set for Nov. 29
February 21, 2014
RENO (AP) — Nevada and UNLV will cap their regular Mountain West Conference football season rivalry style on Nov. 29 — battling in Las Vegas for the Fremont Cannon on the Saturday after Thanksgiving Day.
The Wolf Pack host Washington State on Sept. 6 and travel to Arizona Sept. 13 in matchups that include five teams that played in bowls last year. The schedule released by the league on Thursday has them playing four of their first six games at home, opening with Southern Utah on Aug. 30.
The Rebels, coming off their first post-season bowl appearance in 13 years, open at Arizona on Aug. 30. They host Northern Colorado Sept. 6 and Northern Illinois Sept. 13.
Both teams play at BYU — Nevada on Oct. 18 and UNLV on Nov. 15.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: College
- ANALYSIS: DJ Whittemore says coaching Nevada baseball is his dream job
- Carson City’s Adam Whitt gets drafted in 16th round by Houston Astros
- Darrell Moody: Yamamoto earns academic honors
- DJ Fenner leads Nevada to rout of UNLV
- Dr. Eric Musselman cures all for the Nevada Wolf Pack men’s basketball team says Joe Santoro