Dayton volleyball falls to Incline
September 22, 2004
The Dayton High volleyball team sustained its first loss of the season on Tuesday when it was beaten at Inclince 17-25, 25-23, 15-25, 19-25.
Dayton fell to 3-1 in the Northern 3A in a battle between two Northern 3A powers. Incline, traditionally a 2A power, has moved up to the 3A level this year.
Amanda Sbragia had 15 kills, nine blocks, 12 digs and two aces, Sarah Connet had 16 assists and four digs, Michelle Bowman had three kills, five digs, one block and two assists, Nicole Greer had 10 digs and three kills and Melony Cox had 11 digs and two kills for Dayton.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- A’s hire Carson City Matt Williams as 3rd base coach
- Joe Santoro: Crazy talk already OK with this Nevada Wolf Pack team
- Greenwave wins Maverick SYFL championship
- Nevada Wolf Pack Notebook: Stay in the Bay pays off
- Former Dayton High star Madison Foley’s college career ends as Boise State drops Nevada Wolf Pack in volleyball
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- New tattoo parlor holding opening party Saturday
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- 4 honored with American Indian Achievement Awards in Carson City
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover