Douglas soccer impressive in win
September 1, 2004
DOUGLAS 3, REED 1
Mike Gransbery had a goal and an assist as the Douglas boys soccer team picked up an impressive win. David Sturgess scored off of an assist from Gransbery in the eighth minute, Chris Aguilar scored on an assist in the 20th minute and Jared Price assisted on a goal by Gransbery early in the second half as Douglas built a 3-0 lead.
REED 2, DOUGLAS JVS 1
Oscar Gonzalez scored to give the Douglas junior varsity boys soccer team a 1-0 halftime lead, but the Tigers couldn’t hold on. Goalie Jose Alcaraz made a number of saves in the first half to maintain the lead for Douglas.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- New tattoo parlor holding opening party Saturday
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- 4 honored with American Indian Achievement Awards in Carson City