ABOVE: Four-and-a-half year old Luke Rivers of Reno attempts to dunk Miss Nevada 2013 Diana Sweeney, originally of Mound House, at the chili cookoff at Glen Eagles on Saturday. TOP RIGHT: Terri Mellon of Reno takes a sample from Dione Cooley of ‘Reno’s Red Hot Mama’ chili on Saturday at Glen Eagles. BOTTOM RIGHT: Vanita Grau of Blue Star Mom’s Chapter 2 sells tickets on Saturday at the chili cookoff at Glen Eagles in Carson.
chili for honor
Trending in: Preps
- Nevada Attorney General argues challenge to vouchers program doesn't violate constitution
- Finality starting to set in for WNC softball
- Prep roundup: Big day for Pradere, Schulz
- Western Nevada College News & Notes: Second Annual Veterans Suicide Awareness March is May 7 in Carson City
- Coaches, former players reflect on Western Nevada College softball