It took a jury just 90 minutes Thursday to convict David Paul Lane of assault with a deadly weapon and carrying a concealed weapon at
Lane convicted — but only on two of five counts
Trending in: Preps
- PEBP plan eliminates wellness, spends excess reserves
- Tesla, film tax credits leave hole in budget, Nevada Economic Forum projects
- Nevada Legislature Week 14: Daylight Saving time all year round?
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on DUI-third offense
- Nevada Legislature: Panel recommends elimination of state worker longevity pay