U.S. Representative Mark Amodei receives F-35 ‘flight’ instructions from Lockheed-Martin representative Joe Parish on Thursday at the Click-Bond Inc. facility in Carson City. Dignitaries and Click-Bond Inc. employees gather on Thursday to hear presentations on the F-35 Lightning II, a new military jet that will serve three branches of the U.S. military.
Rep. Mark Amodei takes F-35 Lightning II 'for a spin'
Trending in: Preps
- Nevada Health Centers receives grant to support Mammovan
- Two motorcyclists killed in Monitor Pass collision
- Bob McFadden Plaza at Third Street in Carson City opens Saturday
- Teen entrepreneurship program gives Boys & Girls Club members chance to help local businesses
- Carson City's Office Depot celebrates remodel