U.S. Representative Mark Amodei receives F-35 ‘flight’ instructions from Lockheed-Martin representative Joe Parish on Thursday at the Click-Bond Inc. facility in Carson City. Dignitaries and Click-Bond Inc. employees gather on Thursday to hear presentations on the F-35 Lightning II, a new military jet that will serve three branches of the U.S. military.
Rep. Mark Amodei takes F-35 Lightning II ‘for a spin’
Trending in: Preps
- Western Nevada College to shut down baseball, softball teams after 2016 season
- Carson City breaks ground on $8.3 million multi-purpose athletic center (MAC) (with video)
- Carson City Library first in nation to offer manufacturing training program
- Mr. Carson High contest is March 6
- Looking forward to Carson City’s new animal shelter