An ordinance boosting fees for animal services while tightening codes governing owners of dogs, cats and other animals won preliminary approval Thursday in Carson City.
Increase in animal-services fees clears its first hurdle
Trending in: Preps
- Agencies participate in ‘active shooter’ training exercise at Carson City Courthouse
- 1 killed, 2 hurt in South Lake Tahoe crash
- Carson City downtown remake design proposals sought by city before Christmas
- Judge in Reno blocks Uber’s ride-sharing in Nevada
- Black Thursday: Thanksgiving to trump Black Friday