An ordinance boosting fees for animal services while tightening codes governing owners of dogs, cats and other animals won preliminary approval Thursday in Carson City.
Increase in animal-services fees clears its first hurdle
Trending in: Preps
- Carson City school district revamping bullying policy
- With 250 accidents, Carson City Sheriff's Department cracks down on speeding
- Carson City's Fandango handles fair parking dance again
- Burton cites Western Nevada College positives while calling for changes from 2017 Legislature
- Carson City Sheriff's Office looking for Bodine's robbery suspect