Carson City’s C Hill has a different look these days. Carson High School students or parents altered the iconic C over the weekend, coinciding with the school’s graduation. The C last was altered as a senior prank in 2010 by a group of graduating seniors dubbing themselves the “Sexy Six.” If no one cleans it up, it’s unclear who will be left footing the bill. In 2010, the students restored the C themselves. The location is on city property.
- FBI arrests Fallon man for alleged occupation of wildlife refuge
- Capital City Arts Initiative hosting artist Zoe Bray Wednesday in Carson City
- Nevada Supreme Court agrees to expedite vouchers case hearing
- Carson City Council of United States Navy League to meet Wednesday
- Report: Harley-Davidson to re-open