The U.S. Senate subcommittee on consumer protection has scheduled a Wednesday hearing on what Nevada Republican Dean Heller described as the “patchwork of state laws
Online gambling hearing Wednesday in D.C.
Trending in: Preps
- Nevada Legislature: PERS reduction on way to Gov. Brian Sandoval
- Dayton graduates to make it so
- No serious injuries in Carson City rollover on Kings Canyon Road
- Nevada Legislature: Assembly agrees to split up executive Department of Administration
- Carson City Sheriff's Office searches for two missing teens