There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
No update on motorcyclist who collided with car on Tuesday
Trending in: Preps
- Reward offered in Carson City JC Penney burglary
- Senator Square: Carson High gets ready for graduation
- Carson City Sheriff's Office getting 6 new vehicles
- Doug Williams wants veterans to know the state has a job for you
- Always Lost: A Meditation on War coming to Western Nevada College in Carson City for final exhibition