Nevada added 11,200 jobs in August, marking the largest monthly increase in eight years. At the same time, the unemployment rate held steady at 9.5
State adds 11,200 jobs in August
Trending in: Preps
- Advising friend: free speech or obstruction?
- Republican presidential hopeful Marco Rubio hits variety of issues in Carson City
- JoAnne Skelly: Earwigs are creepy, but are they bad?
- Carson City William St. site attracting United Federal Credit Union
- Carson City Sheriff's Office focusing on impaired driving