Timeout with Blake Plattsmier
November 30, 2008
BP: The song that always stuck with me is “Sharp Dressed Man” by ZZ Top. That was a catchy tune when I was little. The guy who wrote it knew what he was talking about. It wouldn’t be bad to be in his shoes.
MH: Timeout or Parting shot?
BP: Parting Shot. I’m 17. I play high school football and that’s all I really know right now. It gives me a good time. I love it. I don’t want it to stop.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- A’s hire Carson City Matt Williams as 3rd base coach
- Former Dayton High star Madison Foley’s college career ends as Boise State drops Nevada Wolf Pack in volleyball
- Nevada Wolf Pack Notebook: Stay in the Bay pays off
- Darrell Moody: Bruins are doing the right thing
- Penny shines for SDSU in win over Nevada Wolf Pack