Trout plants by NDOW
June 26, 2003
West Walker River in Lyon County: 2,958 rainbow trout, 10 inches in length.
Carson River, east of Carson City: 2,500 German brown trout, 10.5 inches.
Topaz Canal at Topaz Lake: 1,333 rainbows, 9.5 inches.
Davis Creek Pond in Washoe Valley: 495 rainbows, 11.5 inches.
Wilson Common Pond in Washoe Valley: 505 rainbows, 11.5 inches.
For information, call the Fisheries Bureau of the Nevada Division of Wildlife at 688-1500 during business hours.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- A’s hire Carson City Matt Williams as 3rd base coach
- Nevada Wolf Pack Notebook: Stay in the Bay pays off
- Former Dayton High star Madison Foley’s college career ends as Boise State drops Nevada Wolf Pack in volleyball
- Darrell Moody: Bruins are doing the right thing
- Penny shines for SDSU in win over Nevada Wolf Pack