Wildlife board to meet on Nov. 10
November 5, 2008
The Carson City Advisory Board to Manage Wildlife will meet on Monday evening, Nov. 10. That meeting will be held in the City Hall Capitol Conference Room at 201 N. Carson St., beginning at 6 p.m.
Included on the local board’s agenda will be:
Board discussion with Parks and Recreation Department staff regarding the possibility of creating an additional public access point near the Harrison Bridge at the Carson River.
A status report and discussion regarding the Fuji Park urban fishing pond.
For information, call Kathy King, advisory board recording secretary, at 887-2284, ext. 1600 during regular business hours.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- A’s hire Carson City Matt Williams as 3rd base coach
- Former Dayton High star Madison Foley’s college career ends as Boise State drops Nevada Wolf Pack in volleyball
- Nevada Wolf Pack Notebook: Stay in the Bay pays off
- Darrell Moody: Bruins are doing the right thing
- Penny shines for SDSU in win over Nevada Wolf Pack