Carson City road report for November 30 to December 6, 2020
Road closures are expected at the following locations due to road/utility work:
- 5th Street will be closed in the westbound between Marsh Road and Roundup Road, Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for relocation of a waterline. Detours will be in place and residential access will be allowed.
- Little Lane will be closed in the westbound direction, Monday – Sunday, all day, for construction of a development project. Eastbound traffic will remain open but may experience temporary delays.
- Roventini Way will be closed between Cochise Street and Voltaire Street, Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Retail Court will be closed east of College Parkway, Monday – Friday, all day. Access to the businesses will be maintained. There may also be periodic closures and detours to the multi-use path between Emerson Drive and Retail Court.
- Robinson Street will be closed to all traffic except school buses from Saliman Road to the east end, Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. for construction associated with the new development.
Lane restrictions are expected at the following locations due to road/utility work:
- US 50 will have overnight lane restrictions at Arrowhead Drive / Deer Run Road, Tuesday – Wednesday, 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. for modifications to the traffic signal.
- Colorado Street will have lane closures and lane shifts between Carson Street and Saliman Road, Wednesday – Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for pavement investigation.
- Saliman Road may have lane closures in the southbound direction between 5th Street and Little Lane, Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for utility work.
For other information on lane restrictions and street closures related to the South Carson Street Project, please visit CarsonProud.com