Below you will find an online anniversary form. Simply fill out the form and click on the submit button. Your request will be processed electronically as quickly as possible (please see deadlines below).
Please read these guidelines before you complete and send the form:
• Deadlines: Deadline for submissions is two weeks prior to the event. Late submissions will be printed in abbreviated form, without photograph, if space permits. Lahontan Valley News cannot guarantee a publication date.
• Photos — May be black and white or color. Polaroid and soft focus prints are unacceptable. Photos may be picked up after they appear in the newspaper, or they will be mailed back to you if you provide a self-addressed stamped envelope. Lahontan Valley News will not replace lost or damaged photos.
• Lahontan Valley News reserves the right to edit information for content. Space limitations may require abbreviated anniversary stories. Announcements are for anniversaries of 25 years or more. If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
• Lahontan Valley News is not responsible for misspellings due to illegible handwriting.
• All announcements are limited to 200 words. Lahontan Valley News will edit any announcement that exceeds the word limit.