Carson City Health Department’s food-service inspections and the date of inspection (all scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations):
• Winnie Liquor, 262 W. Winnie Lane, scored 100 points.
• Boys & Girls Club of Western Nevada, 673 S. Stewart St., scored 100 points.
• Raley’s #114 Restaurant, 3701 S. Carson St., 98. -2 Prepared food products were held hot between 135-139 F in the display hot holding unit. The unit did not appear to be working properly. There was no working thermometer in the unit.
• Raley’s #114 Deli Department, 3701 S. Carson St., scored 100 points.
• Raley’s #114 Meat Department, 3701 S. Carson St., scored 100 points.
• Grandma Hattie’s, 2811 S. Carson St., 99. -1 An accurate metal stem thermometer is not provided to check food temperatures in the front kitchen area.