2 arrested on report of suicidal man, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 3:30 p.m., a 36-year-old was arrested as an ex-felon failing to register after a traffic stop on U.S. Highway 50 at Nichols. Bail was set at $150.
• At 7:07 p.m., a 29-year-old woman was arrested on a trespassing charge after she refused to leave Cactus Jack’s Casino. Bail was set at $150.
• At 9:09 p.m., a 27-year-old was arrested on a charge of violating bail conditions by trying to contact his ex-girlfriend at the residence where she was living with a friend. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 11:10 p.m., a 20-year-old cook was arrested after deputies went to a residence on Menlo Drive for a report of a suicidal man. The arrest report states he tried to flee from officers and had been drinking. He was charged as a minor consuming alcohol and obstructing. Bail was set at $450. Shortly after that, the allegedly suicidal man, identified as Trevor Fowlkes, 31, was also charged with obstructing for resisting deputies and booked on a Legal 2000 for psychiatric examination. He was held without bail.
• At 11:46 p.m., a 28-year-old man was arrested on a charge of violating the no-alcohol condition of his bail release after deputies responded to Curry and Telegraph streets for a report of a motorcycle racing around. His blood alcohol was 0.04 percent. Bail was set at $3,000.